Above visuals of "Celestial Wings" Crystal Sculpture
- Eileen Borgeson and Peter Yenawine are pinnacling their joint 75 years of experience in creating crystal art and are ‘joining forces’ to produce crystal sculptures worthy of the historic and personal milestones we’re seeing in this 21st century.
- And Space travel and exploration, our exciting next frontier and adventure, plus global communications, are growing exponentially creating new historic breakthroughs and milestones and adding numerous individual teams and companies deserving of richly inspirational and respectful recognition. Their passion is to create priceless ‘physical artifacts’ worthy of recognizing these significant historic events and individuals.
- Eileen and Peter’s first collaboration was an 11 piece crystal/carved/neon lobby installation (Westlake Building, S.F. 1980’s, Munselle/Ted Brown Architects). Prior to “Celestial Wings”, was a glistening crystal cheesecake for Oakbrook Engraving and the Cheesecake Factory.
- Adding to their fine art pieces and installations, both Eileen and Peter are highly respected for their iconic, museum quality recognition pieces which reside in museums, corporate and private collections, palaces, and numerous award trophy cases.
- Commissions include: crystal pieces presented by five US Presidents, four- sculpture assembly presentation pieces for the first Space Tourists to visit the International Space Station, the ESPY awards, and over 20,000 PromaxBDA Muse awards (considered the ‘Oscar’ of the global television, gaming, marketing and promotion industries).
Video of Celestial Wings